Monday, July 11, 2011

Dos

Yup, second post of the day.  I can't help it.  I have to share this.

This woman constantly inspires me.  If I could strive to have any life (though I am more than happy with my own) it would be hers.  And if I could pick any superpower-it would be her voice.  I cried twice while watching that video.  She always has that affect on me.  Watching her, experiencing a small part of her life moves me deep down in my soul.  She expresses herself the way I yearn to.  She is a shining example of what it means to be an artist and is obviously fulfilling the amazing plan God wrote out for her. 
When I saw her live, I bawled my eyes out, unashamed, because she really is THAT talented.  Its refreshing. 
And she makes a darn good cleaning/unpacking playlist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment